Free Vaccines For Life
We believe it is extremely important for EVERY pet to have a physical examination by their veterinarian once a year. So here's an incentive to get your pets into WVC for their yearly check-up: FREE Vaccines for the life of your pet!
- There is a one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee to start the program. There will be one enrollment fee per pet. You may enroll as many pets as you'd like, but the program is not transferable to any other client or pet and it will not be honored by other animal hospitals.
- The enrollment fee is $75 per pet. Enrollment fees are offered at this price for a limited time.
- If your pet is due for his/her annual wellness exam, the enrollment fee and the fee for the physical exam will be due at that time.
- Return once a year for your pet's annual wellness exam by the veterinarians at Wrightstown Veterinary Clinic. The core vaccinations he or she is due for will be given free of charge. You will be responsible for the annual physical examination fee at that time.
What The Plan Includes:
- Your pet will receive free vaccines for its entire lifetime as long as he is present once a year for his annual wellness examination by a veterinarian at Wrightstown Veterinary Clinic. You will be responsible for the physical examination fee at the time of each exam. There will be a 30 day grace period following the due date for that wellness examination. The program will be considered null and void after 30 days following the date that the wellness exam is due. We will make every effort to remind you before the annual exam is due. If you should fail to have the annual exam done in the time allotted, you may re-enroll the pet in the program (if it is still available), or resume paying for the vaccines at the time they are given.
- Physical exams done at other hospitals will not count toward this program..
- Not all pets are due for every vaccine every year. The veterinarian determines which vaccines your pet needs. We will evaluate your pet's vaccine needs on a case-by-case basis. This program should NOT be interpreted as a way to excessively vaccinate your pet as our philosophy is to give only vaccines that the pet's lifestyle warrants. Only healthy animals are vaccinated as per vaccine manufacture labels.
- The program covers only the fee for your dog and cat vaccines, and only those vaccines listed below*. Any special order vaccines are not included. Fees for all other services and products including heartworm testing, intestinal parasite testing, Feline leukemia/FIV testing, physical examinations, medications, de-worming, flea treatments, heartworm preventative, and/or other treatments/products are not covered and will need to be paid for at the time of service
- Canine Vaccines included: Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, and Leptospirosis.
- Feline Vaccines included: Rabies, FVRCP
Vaccinations cost between $18 and $26 each, so you will be saving significantly over the life of your pet!