- American Veterinary Medical Association This site is a good starting point to learn more about a variety of topics, including feline injection-site sarcomas and the latest subjects in veterinary medicine.
- Veterinary Partner The most reliable up to date animal health information from the veterinarians and experts of Veterinary Information Network (VIN), the worlds first and largest veterinary database and community.
- Animal Poison Control Center As the premier animal poison control center in North America, the APCC is your best resource for any animal poison-related emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you think that your pet may have ingested a potentially poisonous substance, make the call that can make all the difference.
- Plants Toxic to Animals Cornell University - information about toxic plants can be found here. You can search under common name or scientific name of the plant.
- Canine Behavior Series Unwanted barking, jumping up on people, pulling on the leash, mouthing and nipping, not coming when called... how many dog owners haven't had to deal with at least a few of these common canine behavior problems? It's never too late to train a dog, or to work on his or her behavior problems. Bad habits can be broken, good habits can be taught, and most importantly, with a little effort and love, you can make sure your dog stays a happy member of your family forever!
- Feline Behavior Series Why does your cat do the things he/she does? Why does he/she scratch the furniture, urinate outside the litter box, fight with another cat, cruise counters, destroy the trash? And perhaps more importantly, what can you do change and shape your feline family member's behavior when needed?
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Pets provide many benefits to humans. They comfort us and try give us companionship. However, some animals can also pass diseases to people. These disease are called zoonosis.